I’ve got this idea of making posters available for purchase, and I’m wondering what you all think about it…
I had a version printed with my own running that looks like this - it’s about 18" x 24":
Here’s a super-zoomed-in view, which highlights some trouble I’m having with image clarity:
So, it looks great from a foot or two away but it’s not a crisp image & that’s obvious when you inspect it closely. I can spend some time looking into alternative approaches, if people are interested in purchasing these.
I need to know:
- What price point is good for you?
- Is it enough for you if there is no timeline selection, or do you really want the ability to select a timeframe like just 2001 or 2000-2010 etc?
- Is the 18x24 size good for you?
- Does the existing image quality seem OK, or do you want a super crisp image?
- Are there any features/aspects that you’re thinking of that you don’t see me mention here?