Garmin Sync

How do I get my past runs to sync from Garmin Connect?
I signed in with Garmin, it says I have a sync in the queue.

Yeah, it’s working.
Garmin sync is quite slow, and I don’t know if it’s fully recovered from their recent downtime.

The way it works is CityStrides requests activities within a period of time (currently set to 2 weeks), and Garmin responds with acknowledgement of the request (not the activities themselves) … at some time in the future (unknowable by CityStrides) Garmin sends the requested activities.
That process is repeated (CityStrides requests another 2 weeks of activities every 30 minutes) until we get back to 2004 (Garmin suggested this as the earliest possible activity date).

So, I used Strava, and it worked instantly. However, it’s like a new account. Doesn’t show my contribution as a supporter, and I cannot use my email address, because it says it’s taken.
Any way to merge those?

Oof … yeah, I have to add some kind of “if you already have a CityStrides account, connect new services in your Settings page” message on the sign in / sign up pages … so many people do this

I’ll need the link to both accounts & I’ll likely need you to log out of the Strava-connected account so that I can merge all that data into your Garmin-connected account

10-4. I’m logged out of Strava connected account. Please provide next steps.

Thank you!

Can you confirm whether these are the two CityStrides accounts?
CityStrides and Brad George - CityStrides

Yes, those are correct. Garmin loaded my run from this morning, but that’s it.

ok, that merge is running now

Thank you, sir!