Flag as... multiple choices

Would be nice with more options to tick when flagging instead of having to write a reason

Instead of “This is not a street and needs to be deleted” perhaps something like this

This is a building and needs to be deleted
This is a river/lake and needs to be deleted
This is a freeway/rail track and needs to be deleted
This is a beach/park/forest/resort and needs to be deleted

I have one city with 689 streets. 83 of these alone was Novo Nordisk buildings. In total i could flag at least 200 streets. Makes it a little easier to flag correctly.

1 Like

I’m not really psyched about the whole flagging system… I need to take a fresh look at the whole problem.

In the meantime…
Feel free to ignore the comment field. I believe the default option is to flag as something that needs to be deleted. Many times it’s obvious from the name alone - when it appears in the flagged street UI - that the thing needs to be deleted.

Thanks for helping out with this!!

0 Likes

Not sure what kind of workload your looking at but perhaps some sort of people powered research (like zooniverse.org) where users here can help confirm flagged streets.

Something like 3 months memberships and/or 300 streets completed to become “mod”

Two independent confirms automatically delete the street.

I have probably flagged at least 500 “streets” in my closest citys. and wouldn’t mind spend a little time doing some cleaning in other citys, if this could help.

3 Likes

I’ve had that exact same idea, and I’d be happy to help confirm flagged streets.

0 Likes