Country-specific leaderboards

I’ve got a “first draft” of this released now.
From any city page, the region and country names are both links to their respective pages. Click/tap those and it’ll default to the list of cities/regions that are in each place, respectively. There’s another tab on that page to show the list of people who have completed any streets in the viewed region/country. They’re all ordered by street count.

I strongly dislike the country page, now. I’m going to look into reworking that to be more like the Region pages. That release may include a better handling of Region/Country display on the map - they currently try their best to get those larger regions into view, but they don’t always do the best job.

If you’re joining this thread now, a lot of the comments are targeted towards the Leaderboard - CityStrides page. That page still exists, and it still focuses on the global ranking e.g. if the person in first place goes traveling for a month and completes one street in several different cities/regions/countries, they’re still going to rank first in all of those places in that page. I haven’t worked out a way to isolate rankings on that page, yet.

8 Likes