Flipping through the Lifemaps of the other striders in my city (Calgary, Canada), I thought of seeing a combined lifemap, showing everything done by the striders in the city, one total “Community” Map.
- Super neat-o to see it all compiled
- Potential motivator: being the first strider to run a street (possible to figure out other ways of course, but different, quicker view provided by this feature)
- Would provide ‘global heatmap’ like what Strava shows here
- I assume it would be computationally difficult
- Might not be that interesting for cities with many striders; may just end up being a normal map of streets and paths but they’re all coloured purple
- Heatmap feature would be redundant with other sites