City and Street progress missing

Hey @JamesChevalier ,

Just wanted to note that everything seems to have updated. It’s a bit of a bummer about the new nodes, so I lost a number of completed streets, but that’s no big deal. I’ll get around to them.

I’m up to 69.2% of Brooklyn, back to 2nd place behind @crystalbells. Just a note, you can take your time with @qaptainqwerty . He tells me he’s in no rush to see his results. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My street count seems to have disappeared/is having weird issues, even though lifemap still looks good:

2 Likes

Everything is good now, thanks a lot

Nearly all of my progress is gone, but my LifeMap still looks correct.

I notice that others who used to be at the top of the Seattle leaderboard are also similarly affected.

1 Like

Just wanted to say thanks for all the work your doing on the site to improve the cities. I’m excited to see how it looks once the updates are all completed.

1 Like

Just another quick update…

Subscribers & Supporters (as of two days ago) should be all fixed up. If you became a supporter/subscriber yesterday or today then I may have missed you - click the ‘Message’ button from here and let me know so I can get your account fixed.

I’m working through all of the rest of the accounts now. There are 9580 accounts left as of right now, and it looks like I can do them in batches of 100. I can’t afford to keep all these high powered servers running, so this might take some time.

I’ll post again when I’m completely done, to make sure nothing was missed.

2 Likes

Mine account hasn’t been fixed yet.

Mark Davis
t0spmad

2 Likes

@JamesChevalier: as you mention in this thread for an hour ago, that all subscribers/supporters should be ok now, i still have only 38 streets showing instead of 5000. So not all are fixed i guess… :cry:

6 Likes

Ditto. Supporter but still only have a very small # of streets back

2 Likes

Same here. Subscriber. Missing nearly all data.

UPDATE: All is good now. Thanks, James.

3 Likes

hoi James

stil missing all data before the update …

2 Likes

Hi James,

Another supporter, My data is still wack.

Thanks so much for the work you are doing!

Jacob

2 Likes

Echoing others - have been supporter/subscriber (not sure the diff) for 10 months, still 0 streets compared to 1211 pre update. Not urgent at all - just FYI. Thanks James.

2 Likes

Hi,

Subscriber since the beginning of this year.
Looks like all my runs before September 12th are all at 0/0 completed / progressed.
Good luck and thank you!

Hi James,

Also a subscriber and missing almost all streets, sorry.

Don’t wanna add to your stress, but also a subscriber here with missing %. :grimacing: :slightly_smiling_face:

I think i have been “calculated” three times, as i can see my % have changed three times, but still very far from my previous levels.
I had three cities at 100%. They are now at 2%, 5% and 6 %.

For me it’s not an issue with the %. As long as the maps get updated so i can plan my runs, i can wait for the rest.

So take a step back, don’t stress and save the precious server time for when you have the code perfected.

Hi James. I also mis my progress. The lifemap looks ok but I see only 2 activities with some progress, out of 100 pages.

Thanks for looking into this again.

Hi, same to me. Lifemap seems okay, only 8 streets progressed in stead of over 500.
Koen Aben/ koen1206

Supporter here still missing the full update. I see new nodes on previously completed streets, so something looks updated, but most cities and previous streets are still missing.

Thanks, James

Hi James. Thanks for the hard work. Subscriber here still with missing streets.

Great site and thanks for everything.

E