Challenges seem to have broken

Until yesterday when I clicked into a challenge I am participating in, I would see the mapped progress in purple on the map within the city limits. This seems to have disappeared. Now the map is blank. Have there been changes?

Yeah, I’ve apparently changed it to be broken. :laughing:

I’ll take a look tomorrow & get things working again. Sorry about that!

Update: Fixed in Updates on April 9, 2021 (Release 80)

2 Likes

Is this broken again? Similar to Lee, viewing a joined challenge (Challenge: Lizzie Dee why - CityStrides) does not show any of my progress.

Not sure if it makes any difference but the challenge owner lizzie mason - CityStrides is in private mode.

Thanks
Nathan

At the top of that Challenge, it includes a date range:

July 3, 2021 - October 4, 2021

This means the Challenge is only looking for activities within that date range. When I view your efforts in Dee Why ( Nathan Simpson is running Dee Why, New South Wales - CityStrides ) and hover over that activity, I see it was from June 11, 2021. That’s why it’s not being included in that Challenge.

I honestly hate these weird (to me) date range Challenges, but I’ve had so many support requests for them that I had to allow it. :rofl: :sob:

I saw the dates and knew I ran my activities outside those dates and it didn’t click. Should stop and think before typing.

The other platforms have date ranges. Think it makes sense.

Looking forward to seeing where the platform goes.

I’m pretty new to this, but my challenge also doesn’t seem to work. For some reason none of the streets I run show up in my challenge. I checked the dates, but those should be all right.

Am I missing something here?

Cheers

If you share a link to your profile and your challenge, I can take a look.

Here’s my challenge:

This is my profile:

Thanks!

I don’t know why, but it looks like the processing steps weren’t completed when you created your Challenge. I re-queued that set of jobs, and now you’re almost halfway done.

I’ll have to keep an eye on things to see if more newly created Challenges don’t get fully processed…

Great, thanks for the quick support!