Archived Synchronization Issues

I’m having a weird sync issue that created two activities for the same Strava run but neither of them is complete and the run did not get included in my Lifemap

Weird! I’m going to delete them both & resync…
Update: I only see one 9.39 mile activity for July 26 :thinking:
Update: We figured this out in email

Hey, been a while since I had opened citystrides and it seems in the mean time not a lot of syncing had been happening. Possible I needed to reauthorize Strava? Either way, I’ve done that now, so if you could kick off a resync or something for the past activities, that would be grand. User number 1811.

Ok let me know how things look over the next few hours … there’s a little backlog, so it might not be that quick…

Looking good, thanks :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I’ve signed up to Citystrides about 36h ago, currently none of my activities are on a map? Is this normal?
How long does it take for my account to start synchronising?

I did have a queue build up, but that has since let down. I’ll run another sync for your account. Let me know how things look in a couple hours.

Have fun out there!

This activity did not snych properly. I thought I would wait a day but my run from today synched but my run from yesterday did not. It seems to have borked part way through. CityStrides

Today’s run shows on all my maps, but the recent activity recap shows no new streets completed. When I got to the list of streets all these streets still show as not being completed.
Thanks, Kate

I deleted the activity in citystrides and then it magically synched and everything looks good!

1 Like

I downloaded about a week ago and still my Strava history has not synced. New activity is showing up but nothing prior.

Let me know how things look in a couple hours — also @katestoker

There may be a few activities that don’t have maps … let me know if you spot any of those, I have a quick fix for those that’s different from missing activities. :+1:

Hello, I read about this website citystrides. I tried it out. I think it’s a very nice website. My compliments. I uploaded the activities via strava from June 2015. But I discover that dozens of activities cannot be found on the map. It is too much to mention. Is there a solution for this? Problems uploading?

I just started the process to clean that up - you should see a bunch of activities are missing. Those should sync back into CityStrides with proper map data.
Let me know if there are still activities with missing maps, or missing activities altogether, in a few hours.

My map for this activity (and I think only this activity) is missing!

Thanks!

Hi! I’ve been putting my runs on this website and occasionally looking if I can do some new streets where I train. I just noticed a few runs missing from an certain period: June 29, 2019 - August 15, 2019.

I’ve already logged out and into CityStrides but they didn’t magically appear so perhaps they need a little push to appear here. :wink:

Thank you for your response. I’m sorry to respond so late. I see that there are many more activities. That’s nice. But I still miss activities altogether in the period from the 9th of June 2016 to the 15th of October 2017. I only see 5 activities there, while I had dozens of activities during that period.

Hey. First, I am super stoked to try to run every street in the new small town I recently moved too as a way to get to know the place. A buddy and I both signed up yesterday. His historical data from Strava came over but mine hasn’t. But a new run today appeared. Anything I can do to get the history over?

Also, if I’m on my user page (Jim Bickelhaupt - CityStrides) I show 3 different “me’s”. Is this 3 different cities I’ve run in? One is bogus (in the middle of the ocean)

Thanks for supporting is great asset!

Hi,

Great site. This activity didn’t synch properly. https://citystrides.com/activities/6157858

Everything looks fine on mapmyrun and strava, but the site is only picking up a portion of the streets and the ones it did, it’s not showing as complete or on my life map.

Thanks

Weston

Hello, I’ve just created my CityStrides account about 5 days ago. It successfully loads my current activities and a few in the very recent past. However, it has not synced all of my Strava activities going back to 2016. Is it possible to sync all of that activity? Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks!