Adding a new city (Didcot, Oxfordshire)

Hi, I would like to add Didcot, Oxfordshire to CityStrides, It has clearly defined boundaries on OSM as shown by: Relation: ‪Didcot‬ (‪73835‬) | OpenStreetMap
However it is not a city yet. Is it possible to make it a city (nested within South Oxfordshire)? I understand that similar questions have been asked 100s of times but any help would be appreciated.

I’ve added it to the missing city tracker, but I do wonder if we’d be better served if I imported everything at admin level 10 within South Oxfordshire as nested cities instead of just this one.

Thanks, I agree it would be better to add all of them (more cities for me to run!)

Hi, just noticed that these have been added thanks so much this is going to making South Oxfordshire a much more enjoyable city it complete because I can break it up into small chunks!

My intention is to delete these “parent” cities - South Oxfordshire in this case. In most cases these are 1k+ street “cities” that are all referred to as “districts” in Wikipedia. They don’t seem like they should exist in CityStrides, but it would be helpful to get a local’s opinion before I start removing data…