Account No Longer Syncs

Hello,

First, thanks for the recent update with the sync priority! Overall I’ve seen a vast improvement. That being said, since the change my account has not been automatically pulling in runs from Strava. I’ve waited as long as a full 24 hours to see if it would do it before just doing the single activity sync each time I’ve run this week. My runs don’t show up as scheduled in the status page until I do this and every time I’ve run there have been plenty of API calls left.

Here is the current missing activity, for reference. I’ll refrain from manually syncing it until I hear back.

https://www.strava.com/activities/3275431817

Hi Nathan, Just wanted to check that you are aware of this (new) option: Single-Activity Syncing

PS. I admire your restraint at refraining from the manual sync!

Hi Eric, thanks for double checking. I should have been more clear - that is what I have been doing when this problem occurs. It does solve the problem but doesn’t fix that the sync isn’t occurring in the first place. The past two runs were synced that way and I partially did it to see if it was an API issue but when they immediately synced I figured it was not that and instead a sync problem.

Thanks though!

1 Like

You are welcome. I just wanted to be sure. I’m relatively new, and once in a while think I can help. :slight_smile:

Happy striding,
Eric

1 Like

Update: my account did end up syncing, somewhere between 3 and 4 hours after my run. So I guess the issue isn’t that it’s never syncing, it’s just somewhat delayed. Not a huge deal overall.

Mine doesn’t look like it has synced in in the last week. I’m not sure what I have to do to sync.

I’m in the same boat. Never had a sync issue but now nothing new in my activities since March. I’ve run daily in April.