2 cities - same boundaries

Hi! I raised a request to add some local areas using the spreadsheet as advised and they are there…thanks so much! But… two of the towns have the same boundary in city strides when they shouldn’t have. They should be the relations as per below; I think they were on adjacent lines so the relation fields may have been copied across wrong?

Burnham-on-Sea and Highbridge Relation: ‪Burnham-on-Sea and Highbridge‬ (‪2718908‬) | OpenStreetMap

Brent Knoll
Relation: ‪Brent Knoll‬ (‪2719803‬) | OpenStreetMap

Thanks - I’m deleting Burnham-on-Sea and Highbridge now… I’ve re-added it to the Missing/Broken Cities Tracker - Google Sheets for a (correct) future import.

1 Like

Thanks for sorting this James - any idea when Burnham-on-Sea and Highbridge will be re-uploaded since May? Thanks! :slight_smile:

Looks like that’s present in Sedgemoor, England - CityStrides
Perhaps I should delete Sedgemoor and replace it with all the admin level 10 places within it. I’ve had to do this for a few places in England…

Here are a few examples of those:

1 Like

Happy with that solution. Looking forward to seeing it :slight_smile: Thanks James.

HI - do you have an idea when Burnham-on-Sea and Highbridge will be up since the wrong boundary added in May last year? Many thanks :slight_smile: