Flagged Streets (Coventry)

Hi James,

I definitely remember sending messages through some sort of forum that was city specific but cant find that now, I’'m guessing you have updated and cleaned it all up a bit.

No worries, the main thing is the number of non-streets in my city. Coventry, UK.

I have been through half of all the “streets” in the city, (200 pages of 10 as far as Kestrel Honda (not a street))

This means several hundred “streets” have been flagged now as not streets, there really was a lot.

I know you are very busy and have more important things to do but am interested if any further progress has been made in terms of getting the flagged streets removed in an easier way than you manually reviewing and removing them.

Out of interest how long is it likely to take you to get through the current list of flagged streets? I’m sure its a how long is piece of string problem but as I say I’m interested at the scale of the task.

I would be happy to assist if there was a way.

Do streets with more flags get bumped up the list?

I would be happy to agree with other users on here to look through their city in exchange for looking through mine in order to increase the number of flags. (Thus if it is flagged multiple times I’m guessing you check less yourself which may speed up the process.)

Many Thanks

–edit–
typo

3 Likes

Wow! Thanks for flagging all of those streets!

I’ve started deleting those, but there are still over 600 left for me to delete. I’ll take care of those as fast as I can.

1 Like