Today’s run shows on profile, but not in city page

Today’s (7/5) run in Firth, NE shows on my activity profile, but I am still listed at 0% on city page/Striders. Also, City does not show as having been run on profile bar chart.

Thanks.
Paul

This looks resolved to me - you’re displaying as 100% complete in Firth.
Does it look right to you now?

It looks right on my end now. Thank you.

A note on another topic…do you see a path to creating ambassadors within individual cities to help identify Street that need flagging/removal? In a city the size of mine (Atlanta), I would think it would be beneficial to have a system that allows for runners to identify and group streets for periodic removal. I have flagged a few streets in the past, but I understand that removing one street at a time Across the globe would be a full-time job. Just a thought, not sure how exactly that would happen, but perhaps there’s a way runners like my cells can help identify them and manageable pieces. Thanks again for all your work

The street information is generated by Open Street Maps. If the nodes aren’t accessible here, fix the street on OSM and (eventually) City Strides will be corrected. There’s no need for a special CS ambassador.

In fact, I’m not sure if they’re fixing the nodes here manually at all.