Sync button not visible anymore?

I noticed that all of my old activities have now been synchronized. Thanks for your efforts to get this sorted James. I am moving forward with the rest of my citystriding!

3 Likes

I have a couple updates on this…

The first is that I’ve re-added the “Sync Now” feature for Subscribers (any Supporter on any monthly contribution amount). You can become a supporter on this page.
Ideally, for MapMyRun & Strava users, the webhooks will make it so this is not required. Runkeeper doesn’t offer webhooks, so I have to poll those accounts once per day for any new activities.

Then, somewhat related to this, Strava is releasing activity update webhooks in January. I’ll be updating my code to handle those, so if you update an activity in Strava it’ll automatically be updated here.

2 Likes

I think I qualify for a sync button but I don’t see it where I think it supposed to be (menu just above new shoes). Can you tell me where I can find it?

Hi Martijn, the Sync Now feature is provided to Supporters with a monthly subscription of any amount. I didn’t enable this feature for single donations.

If you visit the Become A Supporter page and sign up for any amount in the right menu (under ‘Monthly’), then the Sync Now feature will become visible for you.

Sorry if this was unclear!