Strava login not working

Looks like the “login with Strava” option isn’t working, although I’m still logged in on at least one my devices!

Thanks!

I think this is tied to the other issue of activities not having maps, or not syncing at all.
The underlying issue is that I’m hitting their API limits, and it’s something I’m working on now. I don’t have an expected delivery date for this yet. :worried:

Hmm, maybe you could disable auto-syncing? Or run it less frequently? Veloviewer doesn’t update unless I click the sync button.

That’s a good idea. I built it to be as simple/easy as possible, but I’m outgrowing that setup now.
I think I’ll ultimately switch to their webhook setup so I don’t have to poll for new activities- it’s just going to take a minute to build. :slight_smile:

I received the following message when I tried logging in today: "Could not authenticate you from Strava because “Invalid credentials”.

I think that’s tied to hitting Strava API limits, which makes sense based on the day I’m having … I just fixed an issue that was causing activity syncing not to work (ongoing for the last couple weeks!) so now it’s trying to catch up on the backlog.

Their limits reset every 15 minutes (:15, :30, and :45) so you might try right after then… Sorry for the trouble!

Thanks James! I tried again just now and I can log in.

I’ve recently reworked a bunch of the underlying sync code, which was causing the most problems with API limits.
So, I don’t expect login to be an issue any more UNLESS there’s a big spike of new Strava signups.