Strange numbers

I ran London Marathon yestetday, and got some confusing numbers. If I look at the Home page, I see my recent activity, which says 25 completed and 464 progressed streets.
But when I open this activity it says 67 completed and 899 progressed.
I guess this is related to the fact that all streets involved probably are duplicated, once for the borough, and once for Greater London. But these two pages should show the same information, shouldn’t they?

1 Like

Yeah, this is because of nested cities.

The instances of the activity shown on the homepage & in your profile display counts for not nested streets. Then the activity page itself shows the counts for streets in all cities.

I should be able to change the activity page to show the not nested count, since that count seems to be to be the most useful.

2 Likes

Yes, I think the lower number shows a more useful value

1 Like

I only picked up 62 :unamused:

I think your GPS track through the towers of Canary Wharf was a little less bad than mine that went very crazy!

1 Like

Well, don’t think my route looks that good, especially this strange bump on Marsh Wall :grin:. But NYCM was worse…

They definitely weren’t thinking of people trying to capture streets on CS when they built the towers!

2 Likes

OK, the site now only displays non-nested counts.

1 Like

Thanks, looks good!