Report Synchronization Issues Here

Nothing synched from my Runkeeper this month (April)

0 Likes

I’m missing activity’s since 3 april. I use runkeeper, but it seems it doesn’t sync any longer.

0 Likes

Logged a couple of runs in the last two weeks after a break, but nothing showing up since the last time I ran before that which is December 2nd '18.

Using Runkeeper.

0 Likes

Same here. It seems like a lot of other people’s issues have been resolved, so hopefully we will be caught up soon.

0 Likes

I’m missing one activity. The one from 5 April. Strangely the activities before and after synchronized.

0 Likes

I’m missing a RunKeeper run too. I do have April runs in there, the 1st and the 6th, thought the 6th posted a few days later, when they used to post each night.

The run I’m missing is from April 10.

Thanks!

0 Likes

Missing Strava runs on April 6 & 7.
Everything before and after appears to be there…

https://strava.app.link/TpQFlnbCUV

0 Likes

My activity on 4/5 is not syncing. Thanks.

0 Likes

Hello,

A new user here. I signed up about a week ago. I see that my new runs from Strava are being automatically uploaded. But I don’t see any of my old runs on CityStrides yet. I understand that there’s currently a queue for importing data from Strava. I just wanted to bring it up in case my issue is not related to the queuing.

Thank you,

Jae

0 Likes

No Runkeeper syncing since april 3rd (missing activities at 6, 8, 10, 13,15 & 18 april.

Thanks, Patrick

0 Likes

Hi,

I deleted an actitvity (april 6th) because it had not synced properly on Citystride (an important part of the run wasn’t showing, basically). Is there anyway I can resynced only that run?

Thank you!!

Vincent

0 Likes

Hello- new member who joined last week (Apr 10) using Runkeeper.

All runs from Apr 10 and earlier have loaded, but nothing since (Apr 11 and 13-17). Is there anything that I need to be doing to get the site to synch with Runkeeper? Logging in and out has not done the trick.

Site is tremendous! Thank you!

0 Likes

Dear James,

I am a strava user. My activities between april first and seventh aren’t synchronized. Before and after that periode they do. Usely i would’t brother much, but one of them is a part of a long distance foothpad i am working on. So i love to have it in my lifemap.
Thanks for all the good work!!

0 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

0 Likes

Martijn, I had a similar issue and fixed it by exporting the GPX from Strava, then deleting the activity from Strava, then re-importing the GPX back into Strava. Citystrides then recognised the run. I’m not sure this can be done on the Strava app - I used the Strava website. At first Citystrides showed the activity without any completed streets, but a short time later, the streets showed as completed. Maybe test this on one of your not-so-important runs you are missing to check it works for you.

0 Likes

Still missing runs from April 5-8, and then today 4/19. I would greatly appreciate a sync if at all possible. Thank you!

0 Likes

Hello. I have really been enjoying using city strides. I would say I’m a bit addicted, often running much further than I intended because I want to get in a few more streets or finish a section. On 4/6 I had a 7.75 mile run that did not sync. I went out and did the same streets as well as more on top in a 12.5 mile run today and that also did not record. I have had several runs record in between those two times. I don’t know if there is some sort of glitch in that location. But if there is any way I could get those runs added I would greatly appreciate it. I use Strava to sync.

0 Likes

Hi @JamesChevalier can you provide an update on the missing synced days? April 6th seems most common. We have a battle going on in Cranston RI.

0 Likes

Hi there - Not sure if my issue is unique, but before I realized there were sync issues going on I disconnected and then reconnected my Strava account since newer runs weren’t syncing. Since doing so my runs from late March 2019 onward have synced (which is presumably around when I disconnected and reconnected), but my entire Strava history from before then has not re-synced - probably close to 2 years of data is missing. Would love to get it back, as I love this platform! Thanks in advance. -Steve

0 Likes

Please ignore my post. I went through and deleted the runs that did not show and reloaded them to Strava and now everything has loaded.

0 Likes