Question for Strava users

Update…have connected Suunto to mapmyrun and connected that to Citystrides
Queues on mapmyrun seem much smaller
Have disconnected my strava to Citystrides so one less API call on strava for you!!!

1 Like

Suunto 9 → Suunto App → Strava

I use WorkOutDoors on my Apple Watch to record, and HealthFit to upload to Strava and to Smashrun.

i clicked other because my prime is strava, but i register my runs via polar and I also sync Garmin, Smashrun and I could completely switch to mapmyrun if that would help the site.

@James, would it help you and me if I delete the strava connection in CS and upload all my runs to mapmyrun? what would that mean for the completed streets registration and the push on your servers?

A good idea to run the sync away to Runkeeper. Currently I am using my FR945 to track to Garmin Connect and from there to all kinds of platforms :slight_smile: (Strava, SmashRun, Stryd, Runalyze, TrainingPeeks, Komoot) Is the Runkeeper sync faster than the Strav sync?

I use iSmoothRun on an Apple Watch which syncs to Strava, Smashrun, RunKeeper, and Dropbox (GPX file).

@hjkiddk
@lancebarr0203

I am able to hit the “show vote” button and then change my response, but it may be a forum trust level setting.

2 Likes

worked :+1:

2 Likes

I use a TomTom watch and associated software.

historically it has always been Garmin → Endomondo.

but now that i’m on CityStrides i changed/expanded it to be able to sync and (hopefully) sync better. so its Garmin → Endomondo & Strava Then via tapiirik Endo & Strava sync with Runkeeper

Im still newish and totally open to suggestions on how to streamline things, both for myself and for CS

1 Like

Garmin forerunner 735XT and sync to strava

Garmin here. Also, if I become a supporter will my activities start to load more swiftly?

Site supporters get priority importing of Strava activities. It is packed enough there is still a delay, but right now it is typically 1-2 days for me, with weekend updates typically taking the longest since people get out and do more on those days.

3 Likes

Awesome. So as of now, i only have 4 streets uploaded yet there should be at least 10 + more from this year. Just to confirm, those would be loaded within 1-2 days? Cheers!

Unfortunately, not quite. New activities get the priority over historical “full account” sync for new accounts. And there is nothing guaranteed. If you are a new member, there is no way of knowing at this point how long it will take for the strava queue to get to your full account history. Any NEW activities - for me, as a site supporter, seem to be about 1-2 days delay right now.

2 Likes

That Mitch LeBlanc guy…

1 Like

Same here!

Coros app here! Would absolutely bypass Strava if I could have it pull directly from Coros.

TomTom Spark 3 Cardio