New Run Showing 0 Completed/Progressed Streets

Hello! I’m new around here, so my apologies if this is an error on my part. I did a run yesterday around a couple of neighborhoods, which synced fine, however it shows 0 streets completed or progressed. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to wait longer?

Where is this?

From looking at the nodes, it appears that the vast majority of your run was outside of any city limits. In general, only streets inside of cities count.

However, even if that were true, there appears to be a couple nodes that should have been picked up. You went right over the node at the intersection of N 209 and Sequoia. You also ran close to – but perhaps not close enough – to most of the remaining nodes on Sequoia, as well as two nodes when you turned onto N 207.

It doesn’t look like you completed any streets inside a city, but you should have got partial credit for the following:

• N 207
  • N 208
  • N 209
  • Sequoia

My first thought is that there’s a delay on the processing of your run. But just in case, if you continue to not get credit for the run just add to this post.

1 Like

Thank you very much for taking a look Fredrik! It’s in a suburb of Omaha, Nebraska called Elkhorn. It’s technically part of Omaha, though it was its own city and annexed about 15 years ago. It’s a rapidly developing area so a lot of these neighborhoods were built in the past 10 years.

FWIW it’s still showing 0 completed/progressed, but I’ll check again tomorrow.

Interesting thing is that your profile shows 48 streets completed.

1 Like

Well I took a break from running and the computer for a few days. I just checked and it’s still 0/0. Is there anything else I can try? Delete and manually import it?