New cities to add

I would love to see Dresden, Germany in citystrides

McKinney, TX

Irondequoit NY, Penfield NY, Brighton NY please

Hartney, Manitoba, Canada

Fenwick Island, Delaware

please add Hamilton County, OH

A bumped request for Colchester, CT and Lebanon, CT, please. :slight_smile: You have a LOT of CT people on here! I bet if you did a per capita data analysis CT would come out on top. :slight_smile: Thanks for the site! I have a lot of fun filling in my lifemap.

The trouble with CT is that a lot of its cities aren’t properly entered into OpenStreetMap.

So we end up with places like Lebanon that don’t have a proper city border (and are present in OSM as ‘node’ records and not ‘relation’ records) … Which you can compare to places like Colchester that do have a proper boarder and are present as ‘relation’ records.

Then there’s the complication of the query that I have to run in order to collect this data. Taking Colchester as another example - I saw that it had all the stuff I typically need, but it still wasn’t being returned. :confounded: I think it’s because its ‘Admin Level’ is 15, whereas other cities are typically 6.
On the positive side, Colchester has the one piece of data that can let me proceed - so Colchester should be added soon. :wink:

1 Like

Ooooh Lebanon. :joy::joy: That’s not even a little bit surprising for a town where cows and chickens out-populate people so dramatically, thanks for responding! :relaxed::pray:t3: Adding Colchester is exciting!

2 Likes

Adding Mechelen to the wishlist

Grtz,
Jeroen

Greece, NY, USA

1 Like

I would love to see Denmark, Wisconsin added to this list!

Napier, New Zealand

Cheers!

1 Like

Rush, NY, USA.

All the major German cities are missing: Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Francfort, Stuttgart, Düsseldorf and I could go on… If there is a way to change that, I think you would gain quite a few fans.

2 Likes

San Antonio, Texas

Mechelen is already there (like almost all Flemish municipalities): Miracatu, São Paulo - CityStrides

Inverness, Scotland

Sun Peaks, British Columbia, Canada

Please add Seymour, CT