Manual Completion Undo

Is there a way to unmark a street as manually completed?

Nope! It just went on my To Do list, though.

1 Like

Question–if I mark a street as “manually complete” and then later finish 90% of the nodes, will the site automatically remove it from manual completion and move it to the completed list?

Not yet, but I do plan to clean all that up.

1 Like

Are we there yet ? :grinning:

Completed a street manually cause it was fenced of. They have now torn down the old buildings and started building. Expect to be able to run it soon.

And i have a few manually completed in my latest city, because they have started building The Greater Copenhagen Light Rail. So i might be able to finish a couple of streets for real in 2025 :rofl:

Hi there- I have a few streets I’ve marked as manually completed (one accidental and two that I went back and got again) I want to unmark. However, no matter how many times I click “unmark as manually complete” it doesn’t unmark. I’m trying to unmark East 39th St (I went back and redid and shows as 100%) and undo West 37th St (which I accidentally clicked).

Thanks!

It could be the backlog … I’m dealing with an odd backup of jobs that’s likely slowing certain processing down quite a bit. I’m sure it’ll all work out, but - to quote my trainer - we need the patience of a serial killer. :grimacing: