LifeMap doesn't show progress

My activities are syncing and I’m getting credit for completing streets, but my progress isn’t showing up on my LifeMap. There are ~5 runs in the month of December that should show new progress and are not.
Profile link here.

I just queued up a LifeMap rebuild, but there’s a ~3hr delay in that queue … let me know how things look in ~4hrs (to account for running the job & caches)

I’ve checked it a few times and the December progress still isn’t showing up. I’ll check again in the morning.

Looks like the rebuild didn’t work - the previous missing activities still aren’t showing up, and new activities also arent.

Also for me, Marcello Spreafico - CityStrides , Lifemap is out of date. Before Christmas I completed the little town of Longone al Segrino, but in my lifemap that race with about twenty added roads is not present and Longone al Segrino is still very partial in map. Thank you, best regards :slight_smile:

The issue has been resolved! Thank you!

Thanks for confirming & bringing this thread back up.

I’ve resolved one of the underlying issues that caused this to happen for a number of people.

There’s one lingering issue that can happen for people with free accounts and a large number of activities, but I’m working on that & it doesn’t appear to be too widespread.

It won’t be a problem for me in the immediate future as I subscribed for a couple months as a thank you for resolving the issue! :smiley:

I confirm in my case everything is ok, lifemap has been updated with the December training session which was not visible. Thank you very much :slight_smile: