Here’s how you can switch your privacy level to ‘Per Activity’. This is useful if you want to have a public account except for a few private activities … or a private account except for a few public activities. It’s a bit complex, because the process touches all of your activities.
- Go to your Settings page
- Set your ‘Location Privacy Level’ to ‘Everyone’ (if you want to be public with some exceptions) or ‘Just Me’ (if you want to be private with some exceptions)
- This will update all of your activities to be public/private, so you should wait some minutes to let that complete
- Go back to your Settings page
- Set your ‘Location Privacy Level’ to ‘Per Activity’
- This will not touch your activities (they’re all public/private now), but will update your User so that new activities synced into CityStrides will take the run tracking service’s privacy level
- Edit individual activities to set the ‘Share activity map with:’ to ‘Just Me’