February Free-For-All Challenge feeback

Here is a single post to collect any feedback now that the initial Free-For-All alpha challenge from February is complete.

As far as I can tell, the challenge works quite well. Obviously, a few get an edge when completed street are counted twice, and others are at disadvantage when more than 5% of the street names have duplicates in their city, but this is not specific to challenges.

My wish list:

1- I’d like to see the list of my completed streets within the challenge time frame.

This is useful because I completed at least 20% less streets for the February challenge than for CityStrides in February. (The reason is probably that there are a lot of streets I don’t run at once but in several runs, some having taken place before February 1st.)

2- I’d like to see the list of my progressed streets within the challenge time frame.

3- I’d like to be able to see the lists of streets completed by each other challenger within the challenge time frame.

4- I’d like to be able to see the corresponding life map of each other challenger within the challenge time frame. (In February, I only saw the normal life map.)

2 Likes