Citystrides hasn't been syncing with strava since 10/18

Hi, my runs don’t seem to be syncing from strava. The last one that was successfully synced was on October 18th. I tried logging out/logging back in but that didn’t help. Could you help look into this?

Thanks!

Oct 21 Missing Run
Oct 21 Missing Run

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrhhgggghgggghggh!!!

I’m available to take a look at this on Monday.
I think others are having other similar problems.

I’ll let you know as I figure out more!

Similar issue here. My last synced activity was on 10/18. I have activities on 10/20 and 10/22 that are not showing up. I’m a Strava user.

Ditto, DM’d you on Twitter. Even if you force sync a run as I did last night, it is on your profile but doesn’t show on the map or update streets run/progressed.

Hello, my run from yesterday synced to Strava and Strava has a map but it hasn’t shown up on CityStrides. I tried logging out and logging back in but no dice. Any advice on how to fix it? Thank you!

Nothing has been syncing for 5 says now.

Be patient @david , James (I mean real James, haha) hasn’t replied but I’m sure he’ll jump on it once he’s back. :sunny:

Ahem, @supermitch … you sayin’ I ain’t a real James? Just 'cuz I’ve never added an avatar? Maybe I just don’t look real now that we’re so much further away from each other :grinning:

How are things looking for you all now?
It looks (so far) like there was an issue at Strava for a couple days, which caused some missed activities and missing maps. It seems like that’s all sorted out now, but I don’t have a great view on what might still be missing.
Let me know if you’re still missing activities or maps.

@trangham283 @mikepr003 @james @david @supermitch

Still not working for me. I have Strava activities for 10/19 and 10/22 that still haven’t shown up.

ok @qaptainqwerty … how’s that looking now?

All my activities synced. Thank you!!!

Hi, I’m missing actitvities of 10.20 and 10.24.

It looks beautiful now, thank you, James!

OK - just started a sync for you, @marc … that should take care of it.

I’m all synced up. Thanks James.

Hi @JamesChevalier Could I have a sync too please, no activities have synced from strava since Oct 17. Thank you!!

Hello, my run from yesterday synced to Strava and Strava has a map but it hasn’t shown up on CityStrides. I tried logging out and logging back in but no dice. Any advice on how to fix it? Thank you!

Hi @JamesChevalier,
Tnx for the help so far!!
One of my missing activities synced, the 10.24 activity hasn’t until now. It’s a private activity on Strava.
I cleared my browser data. I’ve logged out and in again, both on Strava and Citystrides. During log-on I left both boxes checked to grant Citystrides authority to view my private strava activities as well.
Anything else I can do on my side to fix this?

You should be all set @ruchel.stevens / @marc / @david

@david if you are still having trouble with that activity’s map, I’ll just need you to share the link to it (even if it’s private and I can’t access it, I just need the number in the URL).

Everyone else - please keep letting me know if data is missing/wrong/incomplete. Sharing URLs, wherever it’s easy to, is very helpful as well. Thanks for your patience, everyone!