Archived Synchronization Issues

@JamesChevalier Unfortunately those two runs I mentioned in June 2018 are still not showing up on my map. They come up as activities logged but show 0 miles and no map (though in Strava they appear fine). Is there a way to remove and resync them on my end? Thanks.

Ah ok, can you share the CityStrides link for those activities with no map?
I just have to delete them and then resync your account. :+1:

@JamesChevalier sure thanks a lot!

Many of my old activities - prior to 2018 I guess - are not synced. Sign in/out does not help. Is it easy to fix? Thanks

Some of the backlog did show up but I’m still missing a bunch of activities in Lifemap - I deleted many activities that showed as “no map” as I had read somewhere in here they would reload but that doesn’t seem to be happening? Any chance you can sync them again? thanks

Hi James. I’ve synchronized the last of my legacy runs in Runkeeper to Strava. Is it possible to merge these please? Thanks for all.

How’s it looking now? All synced up?

Thanks James. Not sure as there’s a lot however thanks for running the script again.

Hi James

Just want to report a missing activity - https://www.strava.com/activities/2481353591. This was a walk that I did through Garmin using a mapping app for my watch - https://dynamic.watch/ - I noticed when it appeared in Strava that it appeared as an “activity” rather than a walk, although the map appeared fine (it’s the point of the dynamic watch add-on). So I changed it to a walk and tried logging out of CityStrides & back in again, waited a few days, but it hasn’t appeared in CityStrides at all, with or without a map. My user id is 9196

On a side note, I’m using this website to visually “complete” my city of Fremantle, as it’s not on your list of cities. I would love it if it was but from what I’ve read it’s not a trivial matter for you to add Australian cities. Thanks for your efforts, it’s really motivating and appreciated.

Claire

Hi! Having some syncing issues again this morning on the run unfortunately. (6/28/19)

Edit: that was so incredibly fast!! Thank you!!!

Hi there
Two of my runs this week June 25 and June 27 did not sync. (from Strava). Today’s run worked fine. I tried to log in and out but no luck!
Thanks for your help!
Kristie

Hi James. I have four runs after my last run on June 23rd that is not synchronized. I ran Synch Now and still a no show. This happens often now. Not sure if it’s because I’ve asked previously to synchronize older runs so it’s now synchronizing newer ones!?!

Heya!
I’ve recently synced up, but I’ve found that quite a few activities are missing maps (and therefore from the main map). I’ve tried deleting them manually, then resyncing, but was wondering if there was an easier way for you to do it?
Thanks! Love your work!

Hi James,

Thanks for the great work, it’s super fun. I’ve joined recently (user 10527) but I only see my runs from when I joined (4-5 days ago). How can I have all my previous Strava history imported into citystrides?

Thanks again!

I’m having a weird sync issue that created two activities for the same Strava run but neither of them is complete and the run did not get included in my Lifemap

Weird! I’m going to delete them both & resync…
Update: I only see one 9.39 mile activity for July 26 :thinking:
Update: We figured this out in email

Hey, been a while since I had opened citystrides and it seems in the mean time not a lot of syncing had been happening. Possible I needed to reauthorize Strava? Either way, I’ve done that now, so if you could kick off a resync or something for the past activities, that would be grand. User number 1811.

Ok let me know how things look over the next few hours … there’s a little backlog, so it might not be that quick…

Looking good, thanks :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I’ve signed up to Citystrides about 36h ago, currently none of my activities are on a map? Is this normal?
How long does it take for my account to start synchronising?