Archived Synchronization Issues

You fixed up a handful of activities with missing maps for me yesterday, but I’ve found still more and suspect there are quite a few with this issue. Does the script mentioned above identify all with issues and delete them? If so, that would be amazing.
No hurry on this, the support you provide is amazing!

I just ran it again … there’s no other activity, so I shouldn’t be in danger of hitting my API limits (I’m guessing this is the cause of the issue).
Basically, it looks for any Activity with 0 coordinates … deletes those … then re-runs a sync for your account.
It found 160 Activities (but that would include treadmill runs and anything else that was tracked as a run/walk but then never tracked your location). I’m already seeing jobs run that process the coordinates, so it’s finding something. Let me know how things look in about an hour.

Thanks a lot! Anything that was standing out as obviously missing from my map (roads I knew I had or cities I’d visited) seems to be all set now.

I think this is the right place to post…
My activity from last Thursday May 2, 2019 doesn’t seem to have synced yet. I ran lots of new roads. My friend whom I run with on Thursday has the same exact issue from last weeks run. Runs before and after Thursday have updated correctly. Thank you.

Just ran a sync for you - let’s see how things look in about an hour.
If you share the link to the other person’s page, I can sync them too.

Thanks! Its 3pm ET and it doesn’t seem to have updated. Here is my activity. This is my friends profile

Sorry, I’m confused. That link for your activity is a CityStrides link. I’m unsure what the issue is, now.
:flushed: :grimacing:

Sorry for confusion. Activity shows up but no streets are marked as progressed or completed. And I had not run these roads before. Is there a chance that for some reason they are listed or associated with a certain city?
Again, I am not sure if this was the correct place to post this question.

Interesting - if I navigate to one of the streets that’s visible in that Activity’s map I see that you completed it on April 22, 2018.

Street:

Completing Activity:

:thinking: There was a bug a while back (that I thought I fixed) where a Street completion was being placed on the first Activity that touched the Street instead of the last. I guess we can’t be sure about when you actually completed that Street…

Interesting. I probably ran by the main street (Rainbow or Wilton) several times in the past but that activity was certainly the first time running down the specific road and getting all the cul-de-sacs. When I go to the city (Springdale in this case) I don’t see those streets listed under the Streets Left or Streets Run. But maybe they’re listed in another city?

In a similar fashion, I ran a loop this weekend where I ran down a semi-circle that I had run by but never down. It’s not listed as complete on that activity but it is listed as complete when I look at the city. That seems like the old bug you mention.

Ran quite a few new streets tonight, and it’s on my profile but it’s got zero run and zero completed hours later

New user - signed up a couple of days ago - seems to be a block of activities missing maps (May 25 2018 to June 7 2018)

There was a delay in the background jobs. Those should display properly by now.

How’s it looking now?

Hello James. I noticed that a few of my activities did not show up on my life map from Strava.

I cannot really tell what the pattern is here because there is not much difference between these activities and ones that did sync correctly. They are both back to back activities though. Thanks!

Golden Gate Park - Lone Mountain (2018-08-16)](Follow lauren on Strava to see this activity. Join for free.)
South Beach - Noe Valley (2018-08-23)](http://www.strava.com/activities/1793219785)

For some reason, City strides stopped syncing with my Strava account. I’ve tried to sign out and sign in again, but that doesn’t seem to be the trick. Last synced run is on may 11 (but I miss some of the tracks dated before that date).

still not seeing them ?

Activity from 5/21 has not sync’d from MapMyRun. Activities before and after are sync’d. Please check it for me. Thanks so much! – Matt