Archived Synchronization Issues

Hi James - I’ve noticed an activity from 27 January which hasn’t synced. Older and newer ones have so it just seems to have been missed? 26.0 km Run Activity on January 27, 2019 by Daniel C on Strava

Thanks,
Daniel

ok, I just started a sync for your account, which should bring in all the missing activities. Let me know if activities are still missing after a couple hours.

Back after not checking out for a few months. Last sync (Strava) shows Dec 1, 2018. Nothing since then. Thanks

Super weird that it just stopped but :man_shrugging: I’ve got a sync going now and new stuff is appearing in the site.

Let me know if this doesn’t fully sync. Also let me know if future activities don’t sync.

:+1:

It started working now, thank you for resolving.

Could you look into my Strava workout from last Sunday? Thanks!

My March 30th run didn’t load. I inadvertently recorded it as a ride and then converted it right away. I’m loading from Strava and a walk since then has loaded. Thanks for investigating.

Hi James,

First off I love the site, its a great way to remember past runs. That said 3 out of my last 4 runs have not showed up, they are showing up on Strava but not on CityStrides. Thoughts?

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope.

Thanks,

Mike

I just started a sync for your account, which should bring in your missing activities. Let me know how things look after a couple hours.

Have fun out there!

Hi James,

Could you sync my account please? My first and 4th run for the past week showed up but the middle two arent syncing. I made sure they were marked as runs but cant find any other reason they aren’t syncing. Let me know if you need anything from me.

Nothing synched from my Runkeeper this month (April)

I’m missing activity’s since 3 april. I use runkeeper, but it seems it doesn’t sync any longer.

Logged a couple of runs in the last two weeks after a break, but nothing showing up since the last time I ran before that which is December 2nd '18.

Using Runkeeper.

Same here. It seems like a lot of other people’s issues have been resolved, so hopefully we will be caught up soon.

I’m missing one activity. The one from 5 April. Strangely the activities before and after synchronized.

I’m missing a RunKeeper run too. I do have April runs in there, the 1st and the 6th, thought the 6th posted a few days later, when they used to post each night.

The run I’m missing is from April 10.

Thanks!

Missing Strava runs on April 6 & 7.
Everything before and after appears to be there…

https://strava.app.link/TpQFlnbCUV

My activity on 4/5 is not syncing. Thanks.

Hello,

A new user here. I signed up about a week ago. I see that my new runs from Strava are being automatically uploaded. But I don’t see any of my old runs on CityStrides yet. I understand that there’s currently a queue for importing data from Strava. I just wanted to bring it up in case my issue is not related to the queuing.

Thank you,

Jae

No Runkeeper syncing at all since april 3rd (missing activities at 6, 8, 10, 13,15,18 & 21 april.
I tried relogin but no success…

UPDATE 23 april: all my runs have just updated. Thanks!

Thanks, Patrick