Archived Synchronization Issues

My activity from 2/15 did not sync to CityStrides but is viewable on Strava.

Only one of my runs from the last few weeks has not synced, from Feb 13th:

https://www.strava.com/activities/2147556653

Thanks for investigating!

Missing a run from yesterday. Thanks!

My 10 miler is missing on my CityStrides (Rob Piccolino - CityStrides) from yesterday.

Here is the Strava activity:

https://www.strava.com/activities/2155632271

Interestingly enough, the walk I went on with my son later on in that afternoon did sync.

New user here. My old data sync up until 3/4/18. All runs completed after creating my account have synced. Thanks

It seems like none of my Strava activities have synced, I can only see my data for runkeeper.

Hi James.
can you please check on my account? My activities have not synced sine Feb 3.
Thank you.
Oleg

Hello, could you please check upon my sync from strava on the 17th of february?
Thank you,
Hugo Stappers

I just started a sync for your account - let me know if you don’t see Strava activities in a few hours.

Thank you very much, everything seems to be in order now :smiley:

February 13th Run did not sync. I use Strava and have logged out and logged back in. The February 13th Run still doesn’t show up.

Same here, feb 13th didn’t sync, strava user. Every day after has synced properly.

Several of my runs did not sync from MMR. Could you resync my account?

Hi James, something strange happened to a strava run from earlier today. The first set of nodes are not turned to green. Could you have a look what happened here? This is the run: CityStrides

And those 2 nodes on the right will be lgitimate, cos i didn’t com closse enough, but those other 6?

Looks like I have a run that fell into the Feb 13 black hole on Strava. Any help would be appreciated.

My runs from Feb 25 and 26 aren’t showing up. My run from Feb 27 is there. I am using Strava.

Hi James, you fixed my syncing issues with Strava about a month ago. I went on a street-collecting tear recently and somehow none of it synced with CityStrides. Just reporting the issue, and I’ll check back if you have any feedback about something I can do differently. I’ll try to add streets manually if you can’t fix it up. Thanks,

Brandon

Hi James, I went on a 13.5km lunch run to finish a neighborhood in my hometown. Oddly the activity doesnt show up on citystrides. It does on Strava. I logged out and in again on both platforms. Still nothing. I also dont seem to have a backlog or anything that sync might be delayed. How can I manually upload or resync it? Cheers for your help. Andi

Thx - was just too impatient - I became a supporter and I could sync it. cheers. Keep it up