Can’t log in, prompts for email

Looks good!! Thanks! Only thing is now is that it won’t let me sign up through my run keeper. City strides keeps asking for my email to be best contacted again and again even after enter my email

update from jim this was split off of this thread

It looks like some user account stuff got messed up… I’m seeing three different “Ab_a_do” users:

1. This one using MapMyRun & Strava
    The MapMyRun page for that user doesn’t exist
    The Strava page for that user is here

2. This one using Strava but displaying a Runkeeper logo as your avatar
    The Strava page for that user is here

3. This one using Runkeeper
    The Runkeeper page for that user is here

Are all/some of those yours?

Yes likely- while I was struggling to get it to read my runkeeper account I tried liking it to a Strava account and a map my run account. If it just links to run keeper that’s perfect because I manually map on that. (No gps hook up bc I only want from 12/1 on). Sorry if I’ve made a mess :confused:

We can clean it up! No problem!

The first thing you have to do is get yourself logged out of CityStrides. Since you’re having trouble with that form, I suggest you try giving it a fake email address & seeing if that lets you in … If it does, go ahead and sign out of CityStrides. If it doesn’t, you’ll have to remove any ‘citystrides.com’ cookies in your browser (this link might be able to help you with that.

Now that that’s done…

I don’t know if you want to log into CityStrides with multiple tracking services. This is a useful feature if you use one service some days and another on other days … it’s also useful if you used to use one service and now use another.
I also don’t know which of the three CityStrides accounts I listed in my earlier message are yours.

If you do want Strava and Runkeeper connected, then you should do this…

1. Revoke access from within Runkeeper from here and email me at jim@citystrides.com letting me know that’s done … you should wait for me to get back to you before continuing
  2. Log into CityStrides with your Strava account, then go to your CityStrides Setting page and click the ‘Connect’ button next to Runkeeper

If you only want Runkeeper and the other accounts listed earlier should be deleted, then you should do this…

1. Revoke access from within MapMyRun and Strava then email me at jim@citystrides.com letting me know that’s done … you should wait for me to get back to you before continuing
  2. Log into CityStrides with your Runkeeper account, this time you should be able to get past the email form

This is a lot … Let me know if you have any questions!