Ann arbor - completion map

I’ve run the crap out of my city, Ann Arbor, MI. (50%)

I haven’t yet figured out why the site doesn’t seem to acknowledge this other than in my life map (which is granted super cool).

I think it’s because of your privacy settings. If i look at your profile it’s empty.

Read this thread

Thank you that explains it. I looked all over citystrides for privacy settings, but it is actually based on my runkeeper privacy setting.

Thanks for mentioning this … I’ve been thinking about adding this info to the About page.

I’ve also been kicking around the idea of setting everyone to private by default, and then allowing people to customize this setting within CityStrides (over in this thread). If you have any thoughts/opinions on this, I’d love for you to chime in over there.

I think it would be a good idea to add something to the about page. I looked around the site more than once trying to figure out why I wasn’t shown as running my city before I posted the question here.

I’ll reply to the other thread after organizing my thoughts on it a bit more. There are a lot of layers to that one.

1 Like